Ask me a Question
What you need to know:
- Alex reads every question and replies to a selection each week.
- Alex’s replies are public, never private, so others can read them.
- Alex won’t publish any personal information from your message.
- If your answer is chosen, you’ll see it under one of the topics below.
- If your question is urgent, or if want to talk privately, contact Childline for free by calling 1800 66 66 66, chatting online or texting to 50101 24 hours a day, every day.
Alex does not answer all questions, if your question has not been responded to, this may be because a very similar question and answer has been posted already. Please scroll through the topics to search for a similar question and response.
The Ask Alex service is for children and young people. If you are an adult seeking information on fundraising, volunteering, or parenting supports please go to www.ispcc.ie for more details around how to contact us.