Pat's Answer

To Pat / 08 Feb 2020

Topic: Help for my child

Your Question

I am an adult that needs help for my child.

From Pat / 10 Feb 2020


Hello, thank you for getting in touch,

ISPCC has a Concerned Adult Support Line open Monday to Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm, If you phone 01 234 2000, you will get more details.

Childline phones, text and online services are available for young people 18 years and younger, so your child may be able to get some support from any of those services, all of which are free.

Take care,

Ask me a question

You can ask me about anything you want, there’s nothing too big or small.