Ask me a Question
You can ask me about anything you want, there’s nothing too big or small.
What you need to know:
- Pat reads every question and replies to a selection each week.
- Pat’s replies are public, never private, so others can read them.
- Pat wont publish any personal information from your message.
- If you answer is chosen, you’ll see it under one of the topics below.
- If you need support now, or want to talk privately, contact Childline for free by calling 1800 66 66 66, chatting online or texting to 50101 24 hours a day, every day.
Latest Questions To Pat
I think I used to be fairly well liked in my class. However this year the my self esteem has dropped.
Hi I am lesbian and I really like my best friend and also I want to come out to my family but I’m afraid they won’t like me
I struggle with bad anxiety, low self esteem and have a bad view of myself. I always feel second best and never good enough.